How to hang your cupboard door
Congratulations on purchasing your new replacement doors! If you are new to DIY here’s our quick guide on how to hang your new doors.
- Measuring tape
- Screwdriver or Power screwdriver
- If you have a clip-on hinge, grab the hinge and pull from the back. This will allow you to remove the old door. If you have an old-style hinge, you will have to remove the screws from the door first and then you can remove the door.
- Once you have removed the door you can unscrew your clip-on hinge for it. (if you have the old-style hinges, you can skip this step).
- Set your hinge into the predrilled 35mm holes in your new door.
- Mark with the pencil where the hinge screws will be placed
- Remove the hinge and drill these holes to the length of your screws
- Screw your hinge back into the door
- Clip your hinges back into place
Now you have successfully hung your Replacement door. If you have any issues with this process, get in contact, and we’ll be more than happy to help.